Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My wife finds this joke very sad. (Really.)

Options
  • 28-09-2007 3:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 39

A middle-aged couple is sharing a meal at a fine restaurant when a young, beautiful woman strolls up to the man, leans down and stage whispers, "I'll see you later." before sauntering away. The wife immediately demands to know who the woman was. The man simply replies, "My mistress." The wife goes into a furious rage and screams that she wants a divorce. The man calmly agrees to this and then advises, "But there'll be no more shopping sprees in Paris, no more yacht, no more private jet and no more Bentley in the garage." Just then a friend of the couple's walks by with a very young, very gorgeous girl on his arm. The wife asks, "Who's that with Jim?" The husband replies, "His mistress." To which the wife remarks, "Ours is prettier."

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

ha, good one. typical wimmins as well

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Briliant :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Snyper approves of this joke

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭mickrourke

I wish I had a mistress :(
    Good joke

• Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭shockwave

Brilliant.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭fabsoul

class, :D and stars

• Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

brilliant!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭Oman

bualadh bos

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭SystemError

meh

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,902 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Might be better set in France, or maybe with Bertie and the Wife talking about Celia.

A doctor, a lawyer and an engineer were discussing the relative merits of having a wife or a mistress.

* The lawyer says: "For sure a mistress is better. If you have a wife and want a divorce, it causes all sorts of legal problems."
    * The doctor says: "It's better to have a wife because the sense of security lowers your stress and is good for your health."
    * The engineer says: " You're both wrong. It's best to have both so that when the wife thinks you're with the mistress and the mistress thinks you're with your wife --- you can go to the office and get some work done. "

• Advertisement
Advertisement