Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

An Eskimo is out for a drive one day...

Options
  • 28-09-2007 4:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭

An Eskimo is out for a drive one day when his car breaks down and he is forced to call out the Alaskan AA. The Eskimo stands in the howling wind and waits for the mechanic to arrive. When the mechanic reaches the broken car, he sets to work, looking under the bonnet until he appears to have located the problem. He looks up at the Eskimo and says, "You've blown a seal, mate." To which the Eskimo hastily replies, "No, I haven't. That's just frost on my moustache."

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

excellent

• Registered Users Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭jd83

:d :d

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭Pinker

ahh that got me laughing....

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭miles teg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭Oman

Took me a few seconds to get that. funny

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Majik_Imaje

What do you get.. .. when you put 29 eskimo women, into one room ??

A woman drives into a service station for a mechanic to discover why her car is acting funny.

The mechanic opens the hood (bonnet) and says.. I think you have blown a seal.. she wipes her mouth with the back of her hand, smaks her lips and says.. Nah.. that is just mayonaise from my lunch !!

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭dvega

heard it before....still good :))))

What do you get.. .. when you put 29 eskimo women, into one room ??

A full set of .. .. teeth !

Advertisement