Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old times.

Options
  • 28-09-2007 4:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 39

A man is pushing his trolley through the supermarket when he notices an attractive woman staring at him. When he looks over again, she's still looking his way. Curious, he goes over and asks if he knows her from somewhere. "Yes," she replies, "I think you're the father of one of my children." Frantic, the man, who's been faithful since the day he was married, wracks his brain and then finally blurts out, "You mean you're the stripper that I had at my bachelor party the night before my wedding? When we were on the pool table, with my friends cheering us on, and I was wearing a dog collar?" She gives him an icy stare and says, "No. I'm your son's history teacher."

Advertisement