Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business Stuies - your predictions

Options
  • 28-09-2007 4:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭

Anyone have any ideas what they think will be on the Business paper next June short-questions and long-questions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭SligoBrewer

too early for this crap already:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,564 ✭✭✭Naikon

QFT

• Registered Users Posts: 14,469 ✭✭✭✭cson

Whoa says Dan!

Business Studies predictions in Sept? Honestly...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭regob

the only thing i could predict at this stage is to study th abq section units

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

Well our teacher did say this is the time when they make out the papers, um maybe aer lingus and shannon???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,469 ✭✭✭✭cson

Papers are made around December afaik.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭JSK 252

Give the guy a break! He is probably new to the Leaving Cert forum so there isnt any need to criticise the guy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

our Business teacher seems to think that the questions are rather predictable each year in terms of what questions are for each sections etc. And the ABQ like you really can't go wrong if you just give units 5, 6, and 7 a good whack, and they are also examinable in other areas of the paper. (i'm not recommending anyone ignore any other unit, just give those ones good attention)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭carlowboy

cson wrote:
    Papers are made around December afaik.

Don't think so, they should be done by now, well done even.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 whateva eva eva

Just work through the past papers. Its deffendly the best way to study. I wouldnt even bother with predictions for business. The material on the course is so easy that the only way examiners can keep the level of difficuly up to standard is to have a completely unpredictable paper. We know what the ABQ chapters are going to be but after that its guess work.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

Naikon wrote:
    QFT
    QFQFT

Good chance units 1 and 6 will almost definately come up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

Unit 7 on International Trade almost always comes up since it's a big topic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

Human Resource Management.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,536 ✭✭✭Mark200

Fingers crossed Law of Contract is a big part, just got 98% in that test!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭MaltEagle

There was a thread on here about the Honours Irish paper and people predicting what poems will come up!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

Mark200 wrote:
    Fingers crossed Law of Contract is a big part, just got 98% in that test!
    Eager 5th year just starting business I assume :p

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭Yuugib

mm there should be a lecture in national college of ireland sometime in oct-nov in business. Went there last year, the guy that did it predicted on the paper quite well, plus gave some notes on what and how to study :) found it quite useful my self, too bad wasnt doin lc then T_T

Btw. the leactures are all free of charge, but u have to book it in advance, check their website for details.

PS: anybody know of any similar events happenin through out the year?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,536 ✭✭✭Mark200

1huge1 wrote: »
    Eager 5th year just starting business I assume :p

No no :P Just a clever 6th year. haha.

Advertisement