Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

unicorn dartmate

• 28-09-2007 5:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭

just wondering if anyone has used one of these?

ive ordered one for the mib dublin exhibitions and it seems the best way to move the dartboard around

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,290 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Yeah they are good bt they are pretty expensive. Very handy to have though and would be perfect for exhibitions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 nirelandblue

Hope you enjoy your travels King.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 224 ✭✭leuler

That looks fantastic. Do they sell them in Ireland?
    I would love one of those for matches in the garden at bbqs.
    Anyone know of deals on them, they are online at newitts at £102, don't know what the postage would be, based on weight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭dubdarts

leuler wrote: »
    That looks fantastic. Do they sell them in Ireland?
    I would love one of those for matches in the garden at bbqs.
    Anyone know of deals on them, they are online at newitts at £102, don't know what the postage would be, based on weight.

you can get them here i got one - pm me for details!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 cesc

just wondering where u got it have been looking everywhere with no joy,tanx.........
    dubdarts wrote: »
    you can get them here i got one - pm me for details!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭MBC

Advertisement