Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Luas at Sandyford

Options
  • 28-09-2007 5:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

I am planning to drive to Sandyford and use the luas for getting into town in the morning. Is anyone doing the same ? How busy is the car park ? And where do you park when it's full ?

Thanks !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭GAN

I used to park in Sandyford and head into work, but you have to be there very early now to get a space, because all the builders working on the sites in the area leave their cars there for the day. I complained to QPark but they said there was nothing they could do, because the builders buy Luas tickets and just don't use them, thereby complying with the rules. I haven't been up there in ages but I would imagine you'd need to be there by 8am at the latest to get a space.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

APG wrote:
    I am planning to drive to Sandyford and use the luas for getting into town in the morning. Is anyone doing the same ? How busy is the car park ? And where do you park when it's full ?

Thanks !

There's a park and ride in Booterstown Dart Station too, but I think you have to be there for 8 or so also.

Advertisement