Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Update of 6230i

• 28-09-2007 5:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,517 ✭✭✭

Hey y'all,

I have a 6230 mobile that was upgrade to a 6230i by vodafone about a year or so back. I found the 6230i very slow as they had upped the screen res but not the processor. Overall the 6230i was a lot worse than the 6230 imo so I stayed with the 6230.

Is there any new model in that range yet?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,506 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

The 6233 is generally considered to be the direct replacement for the 6230i.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,937 ✭✭✭dingding

THe 6230i was never replaced with a phone that fitted in the 6230i car kit.

The 6233 is the current phone in the series.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

The 6233 is generally considered to be the direct replacement for the 6230i.
    Would the Nokia 6300 not be the main phone people would associate now since it's come out?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭buddy

The 6300 is better than the 6233/6234 even though it's not 3g it's better quality.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 allo44

I had a Nokia 6021 that got damaged beyond repair and I just received a 6234 from my insurers as a replacement. I now find that the new phone does not allow me to send or receive text messages via my Garmin 310 Sat Nav. Anybody experienced this one?

• Advertisement
Advertisement