Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'Opened' account - heard nothing?

Options
  • 28-09-2007 6:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

I went into a bank last week to open an account and there was some problem with their computers so the application couldn't be input but the girl said it would all be fine and she'd set it up and ring me. As you can tell I've had nothing in the mail and she hasn't rung me to my knowledge.

I work 9-6 so can't go back into the branch and haven't got her name - if I ring up will they tell me one way or the other? Or is over a week not long enough to have gotten any account info in the post?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

I thought it was done on the spot and then your card send out a few days later sorta thing?

best best is to ring the Branch when they're quiet and they'll try help you out.

Advertisement