Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dublin guitarist looking to start band

• 28-09-2007 8:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭

im looking to start a band i already have a bass player and drummer,i need a singer and another guitar player,im going for a classic rock blues kind of sound,i am influenced by thin lizzy,rory gallagher and loads more, pm me if any one is interested,or anyone who needs a lead guitarist let me know

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭So Glad

What happened the other one mate??

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭Alchemist

hi. my name is Marcin and I play the electric and acoustic guitar.

that is my e-mail
    marcin_wujek@hotmail.com

cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭BloodSugarSex

have you got any recordings done that i can hear, i love bluesy rock, im very interested

EDIT:

im a guitarist btw

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32 mobro5

hey hows it going? are u still looking 4 a guitarist,are u guys doing originals or covers,i have played in a band for the last 4 yrs and have plenty of experience and music industry contacts,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭Mongo_Solo1984

i sent ya a PM

• Advertisement
Advertisement