Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Car Buying/Importing Sites

Options
  • 28-09-2007 9:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi,

I want to buy a Honda Prelude S-Type car from abroad. I have the cash but want to find some trusted sites that I can purchase from.

Can anybody let me know if they have a list of sites that I can browse?

Much appreciated in advance.

GF

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

That's a tricky one GF. You'll have to ask simpler questions to get your posts up before anyone will give you an answer to that one:p :p

• Registered Users Posts: 22,286 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭projectgtr

www.ibcjapan.co.jp

They were recomended to me by alot of people i have my first car coming over in 3 weeks, ill let you know how i get on. they have 100s of new cars every day to view at auction and a fair few instock for "buy now", their customer service is amazing (24/7) and you can talk to them via their site in real-time.

Just my 2cents

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 imprezawrxxxxx

www.tradecarview.com

They have some cheap used cars in their network. From what i know is, they are just like a yellowpage that has many cars!

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭bucks

Are you looking for a Jap or UK import ?

If UK then cut out the middle man and look at autotrader.co.uk or pistonheads.com , its a simple procees to import a car provided you get it checked out and are aware of the revenue fees and documents needed.

• Advertisement
Advertisement