Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Euromillions PLUS (A.H.)

Options
  • 28-09-2007 10:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭

What the Fúck??? i got 2 lines on Euromillions on the off chance... anyway i was asked would i like plus, thinking its like lotto plus. I said yes.
    There is no info on the lotto site other than to say its a seperate draw using your first 5 numbers... however how the hell do i check them? There are no results i can see for today or for past results. Only some movie that does not play?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

www.rte.ie aertel page 151, subpage 2

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

1 number on two different lines, thats e10 i'll never see again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

irish-stew wrote:
    1 number on two different lines, thats e10 i'll never see again
    I got 2 numbers on one line! Do I win the jackpot?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

ciaranfo wrote:
    I got 2 numbers on one line! Do I win the jackpot?

only if no one else matched in the other catergories

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

If I saved up all the money I spent on Lotto over the last year I could almost buy a few pints of beer :'(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

www.rte.ie aertel page 151, subpage 2
    Thanks :D I did not win of course but for feck sake, how hard is it to put in on the lotto website???

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,123 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Heh, I encountered the same problem, and thought there was no Plus draw or something, until I checked aertel.ie to verify.

Made no damn difference though :( Won f... all

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Click on "Print all results" at the top of the Euromillions panel on www.lotto.ie, and the window which opens has both Euromillions and PLUS numbers and results.

Don't know why it's not elsewhere ...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭worded

I vowed to get prizebonds from now on if I didnt win anything

My Granny won 5K 30 years ago
    My cousin won 25K 25 years ago - built a house and had money left over.
    I won ...... 100 euros so far!

At least you have the initial "investment" but theres no interest paid.

Its so much better than this lotto rubbish - Ive had enough now.

www.prizebonds.ie your only man.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

Cheers Worded, Ive had 50euro worth lying around for years, just checked them now, I won 75euro at some stage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭worded

When you open the envelope it will say 75.00 and for a moment that will look like a lot more. There is an online thingy where you can list your numbers (the www will remember all your numbers) and you can check them whenever

My winning cheque said 100.00 and at a glance I thought I was richer than 100 euros.

Miserable prizes up till a few months ago but I complained and they now have a half million monthly prize. I said the prize should = the price of an average house at least and hey presto! I must write very effective complaints.

No more Lotto for me ever now Ive had it. At least if theres nothing very month the "investment" is there for a rainy day if need be.

Advertisement