Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Xbox live probs.

• 28-09-2007 10:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭

Hey,

Two probs with live, I've never had any trouble before. My xbox was sent off for repair twice and the second time it came back it was a refurbished console so it wasn't the same console, but I kept my hard drive and my profile stayed on it too. All the xbox live arcade games I paid for with my credit card are no longer unlocked. The trial versions are there but they ask me to pay for them again, strange, even when I was signed in to live it wasn't showing that I paid for them.

It's really annoying because the prices of those games add up.

Second problem I now have is that whenever I try to log into xbox live, the console prompts me to install an update, and then it times out when attempting to download it, and reverts back to the dashboard, where it subsequently tries to connect and download again.

I can't download, or go on live, it's annoying, I tried testing my xbox live connection, it all goes fine until it gets to the 'Xbox Live' part of the test and it prompts me to download the update, if I say yes, or no, Xbox live comes up 'failed'..

Any ideas?

if I don't fix it I'll try burning the update onto disc and installing that way.

Comments

Advertisement