Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

a bit of help with .243

Options
  • 28-09-2007 11:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭

i am shooting a tikka t3 lite .243 i am getting remington bullets at cost so just wondering what do ye think of them thanks sounder

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭sixpointfive

I think its down to personal choice, when i had a 243 i tried alot of different brands and found the remmy to be quite good but i found them quite poor in the 6.5, and settled with the norma BT125gr, i personally dont buy bullets because they are more or less expensive than another brand, i buy what works best in my rifle, when i take a shot at a deer i want to know that its going to strike exactly where i want and do exactly what it should on impact, im not saying they are good or bad for your gun but try a couple of brands and bullet types/weights and see what gives most consistent results rather than using a particular brand just because you get them cheap.

Advertisement