Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Nightwish - Dark Passion Play

124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭villains77

well hope you are all well. have a great paddies day. and easter. where are we meet up for the nightwish gig be great to meet some fellow nightwish fans b4 and after the gig. let me know. should be a great gig .
    all the best

Yeah see some of their stuff in Zavi I think it's called, the shop that replaced Virgin :confused:
    where this on henry street or what never seen it

malice_ wrote: »
    I'm sure you can get them now but not three or four years ago (in Galway anyway). Plus you'll be paying the usual rip-off Irish price for them :mad:.

Better hope your boss doesn't read Boards in case you try to pull a sickie :D.
    use the stomach flu ur boss wont ask bout that i can assure you i used it before when we played the adidas tournament in tolka for the 2 days. doesnt matter now iam long gone and so is the poxy manager if your on here it to late to do anything lol see u after

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,043 ✭✭✭DenMan

Wouldn't it be absolutely amazing if they made a video for The Poet And The Pendulum?, all 14 minutes of it (well almost) It would be a crowning achievement to the whole story itself, and would play out like a film. I would give my right arm to be involved in the production process of shooting that video. The pendulum scene itself would be breathtaking to do, reminescent of Edgar Allen Poe's famous story "The Pit And The Pendulum". Late in buying the album (only bought over a month or so ago)

Eva is a beautiful track as it appeals to so many people, an innocence that we lost a long time ago. That is one thing we all could love to have back in our lives but is unobtainable and now and has to be looked at through the eyes a child. Now after being mistreated she flees to find a better life for herself, very poetic. The Islander definitely appeals to Marco and watching the video and listening to his performance let's you know, this is his story as the emotion his performance gives the viewer is genuine, heartfelt and honest. Will be listening to the album again that's for sure. In the mean time practicing Nighwish tabs on my keyboard is giving me tremendous satisfaction.

Thanks

Advertisement