Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Etqw:Whats your player name

Options
  • 29-09-2007 12:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭

I'd Suppose this should end up a sticky anyhows.
    Looks a good & addictable game so far !
    My Name Jackabo

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Grim.

Grim.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭TheHairyFairy

Fairy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭DarthWraak

DarthWraak

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭Seeker

Ogma

• Registered Users Posts: 37,300 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

the_syco

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Hercule

Jayzus

.:iE/Jayzus

awful lot of VERY stupid people playing the game at the moment tho - ruins it a bit - i dont mean new players ( since we are all somewhat "new"), just people who couldnt find their own arse with both hands

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Jimeatsmenu

I agree with the above. People who seems bent on playing Soldier all the time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

I just follow everyone else as i have no clue where all the objectives are and shoot at anything red, Strogg seem to be seriously overpowered vs GDF.
    Took out a flying thing with a tank today which was nice.

Notice TIG play as Strogg a lot ;)

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Instant Karma

and I dont think strogg are overpowered, I think its a matter of preference, I do like the lacerator, but I love the gmp (or whatever its called) the GDF get. Strogg have some nice toys alright but atm im just playing through the classes and trying things out. Having ping and lag issues last night tho.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭ghost26ie

ghost26ie

just getting use to doing the small missions, generally like others, just go where the crowd goes. like the scoped assault rifle and the MG. need to get use to throwing nades. shot a couple of guys out of those jet pack things.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

I think that both sides are fairly balanced, the main problem online that I saw yesterday is that when the main objective needs a particular class, nearly everyone changes to that class, which tends not to work particularily well. Perhaps it was just that server :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭TheHairyFairy

I think that both sides are fairly balanced, the main problem online that I saw yesterday is that when the main objective needs a particular class, nearly everyone changes to that class, which tends not to work particularily well. Perhaps it was just that server :)

Yeah this is absolutley the wrong approach. Mix of classes is the way forward, and in the right order. Get the field ops in first, then maybe snipers while engies or what ever class is needed to hold back then rush the objective.

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Hercule

ive played loads of games from launch but never have i witnessed such utter stupidity in a team based game (im on wrong servers i think) - i completed nearly all of the objectives for my team in a campaign alone - constantly swapping kits to do th various jobs because nobody else has the common sense to do them

i had one utter twat take the data brain with a field ops kit and proceed to run away and hide with it while targeting his hammer missile - ruined the game for entire team until i ended his stupidity with a swift bullet to the head - (for which i got a kick vote started against me) - the data brain really is a major concern when dealing with idiots, inept fools walk over it without realising and then manage to get lost on their way to the transmitter or dont even realise they have it and run around in circles.

rant over.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

ptegan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 931 ✭✭✭c0y0te

c0y0te[IRL]

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭IgsTer

IgsTer :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

I thought long and hard, but finally settled on revhellfire

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Maximilian01 because 01 was already taken.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Static M.e.

Statix.ie

Just started last night, played about 3 hours on random servers.
    Love the Eng class.

From above, whats a "data brain" ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Ohh my strogg !
    They're going for the databrain !

• Registered Users Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

[TiG]Pyro- is mine !

• Registered Users Posts: 45 psycho_frodo

frodo. is me. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22 David K

Ranger.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭rzelky

i dont speak English ...

rzelky \o/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Grim.

neither do i \o/ :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 =ABE=

ABE.

wat e z ^^ lol :rolleyes:

Advertisement