Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

FGS new Tele!

• 29-09-2007 12:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭

Just been out with mum and bought a new 42" LG LCD TV got home and for some odd reason it can't pick up the signal from my V+ box when using the HDMI lead, but can pick up the scart lead then it made my V+ box stop working for quite a while, nothing was working on it (restarted it 3 times, still nothing worked) then i plugged the DVD player into it and now the remote won't work for that either, I really don't know whats up with it all, so ive unplugged everything, and if it's the same tomorrow and doesn't work, the place we bought it from ows us a few things for free

Advertisement