Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

um... guys....?

Options
  • 29-09-2007 2:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭

*erased*

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

???

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭McFearless

wtf?!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

i was drunk!

well next time you head out switch your comp off so ur least likely to go near it when u come home,thats what i do!!!damn i really wanna no what you wer gonna say....hate when ppl do that!!

basically i lost my phone,ad n drunken logic told me to put out an appeal to anyone who might have come across it.

• Advertisement

narco wrote:
    basically i lost my phone,ad n drunken logic told me to put out an appeal to anyone who might have come across it.
    :D well i hope it turns up!!!

me too...

unlikely, but how and ever.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

Well if it doesn't at least you should be able to get it blocked, at least make sure if someone took it on you, rather than you just left it somewhere, they can't use it.
    *cheer up hug*

thing is, it's an unblocked phone, so ive loadsa pics and messages and stuff on it. i dont know what more i can do, ive switched my sims, but the info will still be stored on my old sim, all my messages and pictures and stuff. rang lost property and they said to ring back after 12.

*continues waiting*

Lost property where?

• Advertisement

Lost property where?
    If she knew where then it wouldn't be lost...:D

So the lost property office is lost now too? :p

dublin bus. i *think* i lost it on the bus. my memories are less than good of that night.

i can remember having panic attacks trying to find it on the way home. and i even lost one of the gloves emz gave me pulling my pockets apart trying to find it :(

narco wrote:
    dublin bus. i *think* i lost it on the bus. my memories are less than good of that night.
    narco wrote:
    rang lost property and they said to ring back after 12.

*continues waiting*

Any luck?

no :(

might have been handed in in the general area.

probably not. ill check around later. gotta start stocking up on my nz dollars :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭bounty_hunter

narco wrote:
    thing is, it's an unblocked phone, so ive loadsa pics and messages and stuff on it. i dont know what more i can do, ive switched my sims, but the info will still be stored on my old sim, all my messages and pictures and stuff. rang lost property and they said to ring back after 12.

*continues waiting*
    It doesn't matter whether it's unlocked or not, that's a completely different thing. If you ring your network provider they will be able to put a general block on the handset itself as well as on your old SIM so if anybody else tries to put another Irish SIM into it they'll just get an error message and won't be able to access any of your stuff. I know it's the never being able to get your pics and stuff back that's bothering you, but at least if you do that you'll have peace of mind nobody else will be able to look through them.

ill ring up and do that in a few mins now.

bah. does that mean that if it does turn up, i wont be able to access stuff?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭bounty_hunter

Yes, but if you've already got a SIM change it's too late for that now anyway. It's impossible to have two active SIM cards with the same number, so if you've got a replacement one your old one with automatically be deactived already and anything that's saved on it will be lost. But if you have anything saved on the phone itself, the handset bar can be lifted by your network if you find the phone and you may still be able to access any stuff that's saved on the phone (NOT the SIM).

Advertisement