Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

off roading in munster?

Options
  • 29-09-2007 2:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭

hi everyone,

my hubbys birthday is on in a couple of weeks and i know he loves off roading as he has done it a few times up in the ballyhouras, but to do it there you need to be part of the club or have your own 4x4 which he dosen't!

so my question does anyone of ye know a place in or near munster than run off roading days where he can go and spend the day up to the axels in muck and come home a very happy camper..?

or even something similar you think he may enjoy?

he hates go karting..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

No sure to be honest. Maybe you might find something he likes on here www.topgifts.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭cmurph

thanks bazz....yip i have checked out a few of them sites and found some deadly off roading days out, they are all in dublin or up the country anyway ,i was just hoping there may be something nearer....

i would love the paintballing myself but i have mentioned it in passing and he seems to not be keen on the idea...

so it looks like i get a weekend away for buying him a cool birthday pressie....its a win /win situation :)

thanks bazz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,338 ✭✭✭hobie

Dromoland Castle used to do it a few years ago (I rem they had a good selection of Jeeps)...... haven't heard of them doing it lately but I wonder if you called them would they know anywhere local running Off Roading ? ..... :confused:

Advertisement