Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Dirty" Words

Options
  • 29-09-2007 4:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭

Here are some words you shoudn't really use in polite company.
    Try "slipping one in" into conversations now and then, just for fun!

1 Throbbing
    2 Moisten
    3 Penetrate
    4 Spurt
    5 Wetness
    6 Lubricated
    7 Tossed
    8 Spread
    9 Engorged
    10 Glistening
    11 Harden
    12 Tackle
    13 Tight
    14 Lunchbox
    15 Spit
    16 Perky
    17 Shaft
    18 Tool
    19 Vibrated
    20 Swat
    21 Clematis
    (This is a type of flower, not to be confused with that elusive female erogenous zone, which,
    as all the real men know, is located on the left elbow.)

24 Load
    25 Inches
    26 Erect
    27 Splashed
    28 Climax
    29 Member
    30 Bilingual
    31 Loose
    32 Skewer
    33 Juices
    34 Rim
    35 Swallowed
    36 Plums
    37 Melons
    38 Sticky
    39 Hood
    40 Girth
    41 Manhood
    42 Pumped
    43 Oral
    44 Mutual
    45 Come
    46 Banana
    47 Organism
    (No, read it again s-l-o-w-l-y)
    49 Taken
    50 Spasm
    51 Damp
    52 Sucked
    53 Facial
    (Girls, you have to be careful with this one. In female company, this word means a
    refreshing beauty treatment. But if there are any men in the vacinity, they'll be
    thinking about doing something else entirely, the dirty feckers.)

57 Length
    58 Pulsating
    59 Rubber
    60 Cream
    61 Fluids
    62 Pounding
    63 Gushed
    64 Sprayed
    65 Erupt
    66 Helmet
    67 Swelling
    68 Stud
    69 Stiffen
    70 Pasage
    71 Injection
    72 Plaster
    73 Splatter
    74 Organ
    75 Mouthful
    76 Blowing
    77 Bulbous
    78 Bulging
    79 Drooping

These words are used very effectively in women's "romance" books. For example, here's an edited
    excerpt from the new bonkbuster, "Flames of Passion" by acclaimed smut author, Shelly Duvelle:

"Marco stood naked in the doorway of the balcony watching her. The moonlight seemed to cling to his flawless olive skin.
    Veronica awoke suddenly, and saw him standing there brandishing his 58 67 in his strong peasant's hands. He advanced boldly into the bedroom, and stood brazenly at the foot of her four poster bed. Veronica felt her 39 begin to 2.

"I hava come for youa Lady Veronica" he breathed. "I a wanna make a you feela like a Princess." His heavy Italian accent seemed like honey on her 16 37. She could feel the silk next to her most private place become 51.

Marco climbed on to the bed, his eyes locked on hers, and began to stroke his enormous 41. Veronica was entranced, like a cobra to the snakecharmer. A hot flush of blood crackled through ber veins - he meant to 49 her. His huge 66 was purple with desire, she could feel her 70 become 5 with anticipation.
    "Oh Marco, we shoudn't" she heard herself whimper. She could resist no more, she must have his beautiful 18 inside her..."

So there you have it. Words can be filthy, dirty, funny things. You can plant mucky visions and ideas in people's heads without having to use any f-words. Unless the f words are flange, flaps or flopping.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Sea Sharp

omfg, hahahahahahahahahahahaha, that's so funny, lol, lmao,that made my day etc...

(Yes, I'm being sarcastic)

• Registered Users Posts: 39,420 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Try "slipping one in" into conversations now and then, just for fun!

2 Moisten
    5 Wetness
    7 Tossed
    8 Spread
    11 Harden
    12 Tackle
    13 Tight
    14 Lunchbox
    15 Spit
    18 Tool
    20 Swat
    24 Load
    25 Inches
    27 Splashed
    29 Member
    30 Bilingual
    31 Loose
    32 Skewer
    33 Juices
    34 Rim
    35 Swallowed
    36 Plums
    37 Melons
    38 Sticky
    39 Hood
    44 Mutual
    45 Come
    46 Banana
    49 Taken
    51 Damp
    53 Facial
    57 Length
    59 Rubber
    60 Cream
    62 Pounding
    64 Sprayed
    65 Erupt
    66 Helmet
    67 Swelling
    68 Stud
    70 Pasage
    72 Plaster
    73 Splatter
    74 Organ
    75 Mouthful
    76 Blowing
    77 Bulbous
    78 Bulging
    79 Drooping
    I took out the following words to highlight how sad that list was. Of course the above words can be used in a dirty context, but its hardly their main use. And slipping one into everyday conversation is neither hard nor funny.
    For example number 70, plaster, most common usage is probably a child running in holding scrapped knee asking for a plaster,<snip> unwarrented personal comment removed - Hagar, also inches is used alot, hardly dirty, you don't start giggling you if you hear a building shouting for a 4 inch block, or maybe you do

• Registered Users Posts: 30,298 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

I can sort of imagine Eddie O'Sullivan using a high percentage of those words in one of his half time pep talk
    "Lads stop throbbing, now's your chance to penetrate, the ground is starting to moisten, glistening with the wetness and the rain, just like Landsdown. The way you've tossed the ball in the last play, keep it lubricated, spread the ball wide, harden the scrum, get in tight in the tackle, forget about the old engorged lunchbox and spit blood in their faces. Nows your chance to tool an opening in the defence, just swat off the tackles, stay erect, if the fowards can exert their load up inches from the line, like in the first half when we splashed over. Re-Member that bilingual ref with the loose whistle will make it vibrate... etc"

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

GaNjaHaN wrote:
    omfg, hahahahahahahahahahahaha, that's so funny, lol, lmao,that made my day etc...

(Yes, I'm being sarcastic)
    :rolleyes:

Little newbie wants to be internet hard then does he?

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭sillymoo2007

eolhc wrote:
    I can sort of imagine Eddie O'Sullivan using a high percentage of those words in one of his half time pep talk
    "Lads stop throbbing, now's your chance to penetrate, the ground is starting to moisten, glistening with the wetness and the rain, just like Landsdown. The way you've tossed the ball in the last play, keep it lubricated, spread the ball wide, harden the scrum, get in tight in the tackle, forget about the old engorged lunchbox and spit blood in their faces. Nows your chance to tool an opening in the defence, just swat off the tackles, stay erect, if the fowards can exert their load up inches from the line, like in the first half when we splashed over. Re-Member that bilingual ref with the loose whistle will make it vibrate... etc"

lol thats better than the posted joke :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

@ GaNjaHaN & Mellor

Read the Charter, specifically the bit about "no critical posts use the thread rating system".

Any more crap and well... watch out for Nazis...

Hagar wrote:
    @ GaNjaHaN & Mellor

Read the Charter, specifically the bit about "no critical posts use the thread rating system".

Any more crap and well... watch out for Nazis...
    Careful now, down with this sort of thing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭barneysplash

Yes, I think the eddie o'sullivan thing is great, these kend of words are always good when used in the context of sporting pep talks or commentary :)
    I'm sure these have been uploaded many times but here are some classic examples of sporting double entendres:

"I was saying the other day, how often the most vulnerable area for goalies is between their legs..." ANDY GRAY, Sky Sport

"Mark Hughes at his very best: he loves to feel people right behind him..."
    KEVIN KEEGAN

"He's pulling him off. The Spanish manager is pulling his Captain off!"
    George Hamilton as Butreguanio comes off against Ireland.

"Julian Dicks is everywhere. It's like they've got eleven Dicks on the field."
    (Metro Radio Sports Commentary)

Grand National winning jockey Mick Fitzgerald : "Sex is an anti-climax after that!" Desmond Lynam : "Well, you gave the horse a wonderful ride, everyone saw that." (BBC)

Little newbie wants to be internet hard then does he?

Them's fighting words. I challenge you to a game of tekken.

i had an a/c but didn't log on 4 a while, and lost the original email etc, 2005 is newbie IMO.

Ahh but its only 3 months off 3 years, so im here a while.

• Advertisement

three years smhree years. I was posting on this as far back as the year of twenty o' one.
    And yes, I do beleive I deserve a medal :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

It'll be posthumous...

Take the hint, I have a real bad case of gobshyteophobia, anything could happen.

Hagar wrote:
    It'll be posthumous...

Take the hint, I have a real bad case of gobshyteophobia, anything could happen.
    Shut char moot!

Plug, dude, that's totally not cool. He's subtly threatening to ban us.:eek:

Come to think of it, I really did like the OP. It was funny in a Graham Norton in Father Ted kind of way. Well if you picture him reading it out and laughing histericaly at each word.

Im not going to be banned, im a neo nazi afterall.....

:(

Advertisement