Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No more stancesets mod :(

Options
  • 29-09-2007 4:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 47

This was a great mod I had been using before the latest patch but it has stopped working - mod let you auto switch weapons sets when stance dancing which came in dead handy for tanking. Also you just had to bind a key to a /stancesets next macro to easily switch weapon sets any time.

Does anyone know of another mod that will do this for me?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭ZorbaTehZ

Only 2 days since the patch, give it some time and there should be an update out v soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

From what I have seen, alot of macros/mods are just plain not working in combat anymore. I am almost certain this is not intended :(

For instance, /target NPC doesnt seem to work. Hopefully it'll be sorted next week, when they activate VoIP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 warriorpoetic

The author of the mod is no longer keeping it up to date. Doesn't anybody else need to switch weapons quickly when stance dancing? Need solution for my new rogue so I can use a dagger with ambush etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 warriorpoetic

Problem solved - RSwapper. <3 Ambush

Advertisement