Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

thanks THREE

• 29-09-2007 5:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭

here is an email i just sent to three customer care showing that they DO get it right sometimes!

hi
    just some feedback about the three store in carlow, i went to the store today to complain that my very recently
    purchased nokia n73 was faulty(phone freezing sometimes when camera used, camera sounds not working 3d tones not working properly and changing without me pressing any key, msn messenger wont stay connected, terrible hissing sound from any handset connected to the phone, slow navigating menus, 2nd video call camera very poor quality and sometimes wont start-up, themes menu very slow loading.)

the staff in store told me they would replace the phone and asked that i return to the store with the box and all accessories but when
    i returned to the store i was told the "manager" had insisted that they could only send the phone for repair! i disputed this as the phone is
    only new and this has happened before just two days after i originally bought the phone, so i immediately rang customer care who after
    quite a long call were able to sort out this issue for which i say many thanks!

I will now wait until early next week when i am assured i will recieve delivery by courier of a brand new nokia n73 handset and will give my faulty handset to the courier!

many thanks for a speedy resolution

Show and tell with a video conversation on Windows Live Messenger - seeing is believing! Windows Live Messenger

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭buddy

3 customer care maybe but not 3 store!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

weird- without physical/ water damage, they should be able to RMA the phone within thirty days... silly manager!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

well not sure exactly what their in-store procedures are(guy in shop said long delays ware normal when going through menus etc in phones like n73 because they are symbian phones?) but this phone is a replacement as 1st one crashed after two days now this one has the same problems, so i am not accepting anything less than an apology and 4star treatment from three! or a full refund as they now have NO other comparable phone in their range! e65 may tickle some fancies but it does nothing for me and the se k800i is apparently no longer available and se w880i is rubbish!

foggy_lad wrote:
    well not sure exactly what their in-store procedures are(guy in shop said long delays ware normal when going through menus etc in phones like n73 because they are symbian phones?) but this phone is a replacement as 1st one crashed after two days now this one has the same problems, so i am not accepting anything less than an apology and 4star treatment from three! or a full refund as they now have NO other comparable phone in their range! e65 may tickle some fancies but it does nothing for me and the se k800i is apparently no longer available and se w880i is rubbish!

Suppliers tend to give a 30 return facility as if an error occurs it occurs in that period.

They should still be able to look after you but as a former phone store employee I would say to not be nasty to the people in the shop, they're just trying to help :)

oh yes they only working earning a living same as anyone but they also must realise that customers keep them in their jobs and deserve to be treated well whether we spend €49 or €499

• Advertisement

foggy_lad wrote:
    oh yes they only working earning a living same as anyone but they also must realise that customers keep them in their jobs and deserve to be treated well whether we spend €49 or €499

Doesnt matter how much you spend in the shop, only how much you spend on the phone. :)

haha yes they mostly get commission which i think is lousy unless they great at sales! phone was €229 so would expect it to last much longer than a month

Advertisement