Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Subscribed Threads

Options
  • 29-09-2007 5:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭

Hello All

What are subscribed threads? Is this like a way that I can see what discussions interest me without having to zip from forum to forum?

Is it related to the Subbed heading at the top of the page?

Thank you,

Barney Splash

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Subscribed threads allow you to keep track of threads that you have interest in or have replied to. You can get email alerts when there have been replies to them and keep track of them in your User Control Panel (UserCP).

The Subbed menu allows you to list your favourite forums for quicker access (Forum Tools->Subscribe to This forum).

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Once you are in the User Control Panel - you can list the subscribed thrads, without having to zip from thread to thread. Subscribed threads also give you the option to receive email notifications when there are updates. The "Subbed" list in the menu is for Subscribed Forums.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

To see the threads you are subscribed to go to your user cp. This is a very handy feature for when you post in a forum you don't normally go into. I would normally forget about these threads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭barneysplash

Thanks for the help guys.

I have successfully subscribed to this very thread, but when I try to subscribe to other threads e.g. Tech/ Cable & Digital TV / Satellite / Lidl thread... it does not work.

On the blue bar at the top of the discussion, when I click on Thread Tools or Search Thread, nothing happens!!!

Am I doing something wrong?

Thank you again

Barney

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Are you on firefox? If so there is a problem with firefox and certain things in vbulletin. Try right clicking and open it in a new page. At the bottom of the page that has just opened all the forum tools will appear.

• Advertisement

Are you on firefox? If so there is a problem with firefox and certain things in vbulletin. Try right clicking and open it in a new page. At the bottom of the page that has just opened all the forum tools will appear.

Yes that's fixed it! Thanks a million! :)

This boards crack is great fun!!!!!!!

Yes that's fixed it! Thanks a million! :)

This boards crack is great fun!!!!!!!

Addictive too.

But a positive one :D

Advertisement