Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Piercing Melting into skin

Options
  • 29-09-2007 6:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭

I got my peircing changed last week. Its a lip piercing. But now, its really sinking into my skin to the extent that i can't take it out. The only day that there is a piercer where i live is on saturday. Any idea on what I can do?
    (couldnt today for personal reasons)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

yup listen to bedlam, you can dissolve half panadol on it to weaken the tissue and try force it out yourself if you want, but totally up to you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭A racy brainrot

thanks. I was kinda getting over wary of it. I've been thinking of going to galway to get it sorted there instead of waiting til saturday. I'll wait though see what happens during the week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭Fantasy_Suicide

Yeah, your piercer obv didn't put a long enough bar on it to accom the swelling. Ya should sort that out asap. It can get nasty.

Advertisement