Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your a star in Sligo

Options
  • 29-09-2007 7:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭

I'm just wondering if the Sligo auditions were well publicised?
    I didn't hear a thing about them (not that I can sing), but I was reading an article in a national newspaper today, with Brendan the judge really slagging off the talent (or lack or it in Sligo).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

didn't know i thing about it till i opened one of the local papers in the week, cany have been two much hype about it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭nicolaonfire

Same as. I heard nothing about it, not that i'm bothered but like it's a small town, you'd think you would hear something.

I heard the night before from a friend who had to go do security at it.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

First I heard of it was when I read the title of this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭nanook

Actually I remember somthing about it last week, Some girl was on who got eliminated in Cork and was going to retry for Sligo.

But that was about it, dont really think people put much into it anymore, it just the wannabees who try out now. You cant blame anyone for seeking their 15 minutes of fame.

Advertisement