Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best anti-NWO video I've seen to date...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Hmm, someones theory backed up with absolutely no facts, just ideas, with a backdrop of random images and music so loud in some parts that you can't hear the narrative. Nothing of substance if you ask me.

And then he links to his website that has a mass of external adverts and a large link to his online store.

That isn't descriptive, it is an advert for his site.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭jessop1

So Glad wrote:
    Just came across this.....amazingly descriptive. This, is what I'd show any NWO newbie....

Check it out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2mCazyFI0s

:cool:

Good video so glad, thanks. You're right its a good starting point to show curious inquirers. Being only 5 mins, its short enough not to put people off yet still gets a lot of information across - not too cheesy either apart from the music at the start and the end ;) . As for evidence, perhaps any 'newbies' who see observe the horror that pervades this world and simply wonder "why?" - theres a hell of a lot of evidence on the web and in books, good and bad, (free and for sale :D) - people can do their research and make their own mind up as to whether some or all of this information might be true. I certainly wouldnt ridicule your posting for not suppling exhaustive and insurmountable 'proof' up front.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭So Glad

Gordon wrote:
    Hmm, someones theory backed up with absolutely no facts, just ideas, with a backdrop of random images and music so loud in some parts that you can't hear the narrative. Nothing of substance if you ask me.

And then he links to his website that has a mass of external adverts and a large link to his online store.

That isn't descriptive, it is an advert for his site.

I think it's a bit ridiculous to ask for all the evidence in 5 minutes my friend.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,871 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

So Glad wrote:
    I think it's a bit ridiculous to ask for all the evidence in 5 minutes my friend.

oh no no no, not another thread filled with 70,000 propaganda videos sent as "proof" please. My fragile little mind cannae take it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭So Glad

Nobody saying it's proof.

It's a video that calls for you to do your own research.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭growler

if that's the best, could you link to some of the worst please, just for comparison's sake like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭Jocksereire

that clip had no substance at all in my opinion. just some guy giving his opinion.
    Watch aaron rusos "from freedom to facisim" which is the latest film posted in the links thread. This has quotes from NWO members and gives you an idea to their thinking and plans.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

that clip had no substance at all in my opinion. just some guy giving his opinion.
    Watch aaron rusos "from freedom to facisim" which is the latest film posted in the links thread. This has quotes from NWO members and gives you an idea to their thinking and plans.

I know we are seemingly agreeing to disagree but isn't that exactly what most of the conspiracy theories turn out to be when the 'facts' are properly checked?

depends on what theories you talk about doesnt it?
    like operation gladio? cia drug running? cia black ops? tonkien?pearl harbour? 911? jfk? etc.....
    i think ill have to disagree with you here too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

depends on what theories you talk about doesnt it?
    like operation gladio? cia drug running? cia black ops? tonkien?pearl harbour? 911? jfk? etc.....
    i think ill have to disagree with you here too.

I'll just to my agreeing to disagreeing below :)

I see potential and possibilities for conspiracies and I don't exclude that there may be numerous real conspiracies that we know nothing about. But when I check the details of many supposed conspiracies I end up with no real evidence at all, the evidence simply doesn't stand up to proper scrutiny. Blindly believing is not something I can do, or would I ever choose to do. The conspiracy theories I have personally checked on I have yet to find even one that stacks up. Yes there are many unanswered questions but it's a big step from unanswered questions to massive organised conspiracy. A pinch of hype and a pinch or misinformation and a pinch of paranoia and a pinch of true belief does not make a conspiracy cake.

• Advertisement

yeah i will agree with you there some of the conspiracies i look at the proposed evidence and dont agree with. some though i do.
    Anyway did anyone read the quotes from these new world order members in freedom to facism? Are these guys absolutely nuts or what? worrying thing is they have alot of money and power behind them.
    another thing....does anyone think a one world governemtn is a good idea? not saying it will happen but what do people think?

Qoutes from the NWO http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkKbE9qCzQo
    These boys are absolute lunatics!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Lads thers nothing new about the NWO except the name ye ahve given them, I've always refered to it as the Old Boys Network, it is true and has been inthe public conciousness for many years that a small group of people control the world we live in, I have been privelidged here in Brisbane to have found one of the old boys as my boss. Coruption, Backhanders and jobs for the boys havebeen a staple of our economy for a long time, anyone who's ever seriously bid for a government contract knows this.

thats a good vid tho So Glad, reasonably clear, decent outline of the main points, nice use of T Rex tunes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 668 ✭✭✭karen3212

Oooh, apart from the nice art/pictures there was nothing of substance in that video. His entire life in the pursuit of knowledge, where was he looking?

Advertisement