Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

NI car- VRT calculator

Options
  • 29-09-2007 8:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭

Just a quick one,

Why is it that the last 3 or 4 times I've tried to use the VRT calculator on ROS over the last few weeks, my computer keeps telling me I'm having connection problems?

I haven't successfully used the service in a long time- is it co-incidence or has something changed?

Do the roads in the North get salted like in the rest of the UK? I'm thinking about picking up an E320 up there.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 65,395 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

cantdecide wrote:
    Why is it that the last 3 or 4 times I've tried to use the VRT calculator on ROS over the last few weeks, my computer keeps telling me I'm having connection problems?

I've been on that site regularly since it started and I don't recall having any problems. It ain't pretty and it ain't fast and the selection of cars in the system is very limited, but it does work

Edit: just testing now and I get a connection problem too! The site seems down atm

Advertisement