Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

contact management system advice

Options
  • 29-09-2007 9:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭

am looking for a content management system to display stuff like online catalogues and event lists on the web. any suggestions ? ; ideally it would be free but i would pay up to 500 for the right system. i would like it to have lots of templates, and in the ideal world it would be drag and drop and wysiwyg but i dont even know if such a system exists. previously i have used php and mysql but i suppose i could change. (i want to do as little coding as necessary ) i heard that asp was the accepted standard. Might need the capacity to interact with other similar sites so if there was a standard i would probably need to use that system.

Comments

Advertisement