Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Birthday Gifts - Clay Pigeon Shooting

Options
  • 30-09-2007 12:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭

Right, so I'm getting my Dad a voucher for clay pigeon shooting for his birthday.

I've been looking at http://www.greatdaysout.ie/pp/Great_Outdoors/Clay_Pigeon_Shooting/Clay_Pigeon_Shooting_-_50_Clays.html

Has anybody used this website to order from and is it reputable?
    Has anybody been to the places listed for this sport and are they decent?
    Is this good value present or will it be a quick thing that'll be over in 20 mins?

Any thoughts appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

This is as much about the gift aspect of it as it is about the actual shooting itself ...

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

An answer for everything smashey! Can't argue with yoru second suggestion really. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 avivad

I looked at the web site and it seems a very good idea.
    Always better to give a gift which is original and makes us try a new idea.
    But I can't say I know the site or have any experience with it.
    avivad

• Advertisement

Very old thread you've resurrected!

I went with http://www.greatdaysout.ie/ in the end and all went well. I wouldn't use them a second time though as it's cheaper to deal with the venue direct - but had zero problems with them and would recommend if you want a no brainer setup!

Advertisement