Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Random Ramblings About UL Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Fast_Mover wrote: »
    Whatever are you on about!!:rolleyes::D
    *snigger*
    I see you deleted post!

Poor cson will have a major hissy fit when she gets back from the schticks and sees all this mushy stuff!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

kaimera wrote: »
    *snigger*
    I see you deleted post!!
    What post?!
    Kai, the heat must be getting to you out there! Seeing mirages already! :D
    Poor cson will have a major hissy fit when she gets back from the schticks and sees all this mushy stuff!
    She'll just be jealous that she's unloved and whatnot..bless her.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Corkette

Sabre0001 wrote: »
    Ah sure we have LOADS of time to get this 15 pages done! Will be out soon... :)

Shhhhhh......it'l be fiiiiiine! Shall meet u on second floor in about an hour so.

And I only agreed to one date, so can't make any commenst on no.2.

Corkette wrote: »
    Shhhhhh......it'l be fiiiiiine! Shall meet u on second floor in about an hour so.

And I only agreed to one date, so can't make any commenst on no.2.
    :eek:

So a solid 7 on the first date doesnt entitle him to a second?

Jeez, pressure much?!

• Advertisement

Jeez, pressure much?!
    *meow*

Fiesty much?!

Heh, ok apologies! He's not 'entitled' to much but ya never know....that's all I'll say on the matter! :p

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

Your location says Dublin, I'm calling shenanigans on the whole thing here :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,467 ✭✭✭✭cson

Hmmm, I can't say I recall changing sex recently.... but maybe thats what they were at when I went in for that Mumps injection. Its all the one anyway seeing as I'm off ze wimmins til September. Although the Queer Do is coming up if I remember those posters correctly :eek:

Hissy fit? Is that a Laois thing? :p

No, the new non drinking, non womanising cson welcomes all the heady smog of love thats floating around this board. Could there be a UL Board Baby in the pipeline? What would Alf think? And does kaimera really have leprosy? Find out in the next episode of "What Dya Mean I'm In The Schumann?!"

Open a window there Petee, let out the smell of want

Peteee wrote: »
    I'm calling shenanigans on the whole thing here
    I must say I have my suspisions that the picture was taken when they got chatting the other night. Date on the bottom righthand corner is scratched out in all! Hmmmm..

• Advertisement

My aren't we suspicious! :rolleyes:

I updated my profile. I'm not a very good boardsie and havnt been near it since I was on CoOp in the big schmoke!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

cson wrote: »
    Could there be a UL Board Baby in the pipeline? What would Alf think? And does kaimera really have leprosy?

No no babies, I'd just eat the thing. I don't know what Alf would think but I'm pretty sure I know what Cthulhu would think. mmmmm babies.

Unfortunately (for him) yes kaimera really does have leprosy.
    the smell of want

Lol I love that phrase it makes you sound like a right pikey but it also gets across a sense of desperation when used in relation to a person.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

I suppose I'll have to give my tweo cents worth here, since there are wild allegations being thrown about the place :p

I had a pleasant night with Corkette yesterday. Only being given a 7 out of 10 is acceptable I suppose considering the surroundings, and cheapness on my behalf of the date, the Stables may not be the most apt place for a first date.

As or a 2nd date, you'd never know what might come about.

And F_M if you want the date with me, you only have to ask. or come collect your prize ;)

I have a similar photo to the one taken by Corkette, and it was taken last night! For all you doubters out there, you will have to wait because I currently am unable to extract the photo from my phone to my computer

Well im still a doubting Thomas..one will have to convince me further I'm afraid! :D

Nah, don't want the prize/date thanks..the satisfaction for me was that I was the one to get the answer right!!(Yes, im a tad competitive at times!:o)

Mossin wrote: »
    Only being given a 7 out of 10 is acceptable I suppose

Care to give a marks out of ten?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭bluedolphin

I thought I won the date!!:(

Don't worry, Fast_Mover, I'll take you on a date. I live near Mary I so it'd all work out well for those involved (aka me and you). Fennessy's? :D

Don't worry, Fast_Mover, I'll take you on a date. I live near Mary I so it'd all work out well for those involved (aka me and you). Fennessy's? :D
    Now there's an offer I defo can't refuse...I LOVE FENNESSY'S!!
    Was only there last Wednesday, yummie!:)
    Date and time?!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭klong

Damn my being away from the computer today...missed out on my runners-up prize with FM :(

ahem....rory, open out a window there s'il vous plait:p

Must you insist on coming on here touching cloth?!

Jealousy doesn't suit you sunshine :)

• Advertisement

I would only the window is over yonder
    > and I don't feel like getting off the couch until it's time to go eat lunch.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

Care to give a marks out of ten?

Ok...Since you were kind enough to give me 7 out of 10, I suppose its only fair to rate back...

I will give you 8 out of 10.:)

Now there's an offer I defo can't refuse...I LOVE FENNESSY'S!!
    Was only there last Wednesday, yummie!:)
    Date and time?!!:D

See and all these ULers have *no* clue about the wondrousness of Fennessy's! :) It's ours, all ours dearest F_M! :D

Whenever suits you my beloved ;)

See and all these ULers have *no* clue about the wondrousness of Fennessy's! :)

Is that Fennessy's near the Ballinacurra Road? (I can't remember the exact name of the road/street it's on). I'm pretty sure I've been there once or twice before, nice pub if I recall correctly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭klong

rmacm wrote: »
    Is that Fennessy's near the Ballinacurra Road? (I can't remember the exact name of the road/street it's on). I'm pretty sure I've been there once or twice before, nice pub if I recall correctly.

*cough* busted!

klong wrote: »
    *cough* busted!

Care to enlighten me as to what you're talking about?

rmacm wrote: »

No, I think you're thinking of Punches. Across the road from a (now closed down) petrol station; it's pretty big; it's a hotel now as well. Fennessy's is on the South Circular Road. It's very much a 'local' and is, in fact, my 'local'. :)
    klong wrote: »
    *cough* busted!

Nope :) Ha! *cough splutter splutter cough*

No, I think you're thinking of Punches. Across the road from a (now closed down) petrol station; it's pretty big; it's a hotel now as well. Fennessy's is on the South Circular Road. It's very much a 'local' and is, in fact, my 'local'. :)

Ah right cool....that's probably the place I'm thinking of. I'd say back in 1st year was probably when I was last there.

Shure why not have a BULBs + Mary Dry-er beers altogether! :p

One last night out next week before we have to *sigh* study *sigh*. So is it to be Icon on Tuesday or Trooms on Thursday (Actually the schtate of Trooms last Thursday... they must let in all the skobies if it isn't busy or something)

• Advertisement

Must you insist on coming on here touching cloth?!

Jealousy doesn't suit you sunshine :)

Jelly what now?! :pac:
    Mossin wrote: »
    Ok...Since you were kind enough to give me 7 out of 10, I suppose its only fair to rate back...

I will give you 8 out of 10.:)

Smooth ;)

Advertisement