Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Random Ramblings About UL Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

Great couple indeed..and don't forget about our love for Fennesseys aswell!!:)
    We just won't go racing..no biggie!;)

Oh god, no contest on if you had to pick either cinema or DVD...cinema defo! Kidding!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,467 ✭✭✭✭cson

Anyone want to go out this week? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

cson wrote: »

CSON i thought you'd never ask!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭bluedolphin

Yes, I want to go out. Unfortunately, my coursework schedule may not permit such frolics. Still doing an essay due yesterday and another due on Thursday and another on Friday. I'm *almost* looking forward to ex*ms at this stage; so bloody fed up of bloody essays. :(

I'm going out on Friday night, though, as I'll have 240% completed of my potential 400% available this semester. Hurrah for only two ex*ms! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 divad

Is it wk 13 in college??? my college clock aint working which on coop.. seems like so long ago that it was rag week.

• Advertisement

divad wrote: »
    Is it wk 13 in college??? my college clock aint working which on coop.. seems like so long ago that it was rag week.

Aye. Week 13. The 'Study Week'. Although some would argue that it's technically week 14 taking into account the mid-semester break... Meh. Who cares. Teaching is over; ess*ys are due; ex*ms are soon... What a pile of soiled pants. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Red Dwarf

It is only me who notices that UL has a higher proportion of nerdy-types than other third level colleges. The one's that know every episode of Buffy, Star Trek, other Sci-Fi programs and their idea of a "good time" is building something in an engineering lab. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭cooperguy

Was just on the UL boards wiki: http://wiki.boards.ie/wiki/UL dont ask me how I ended up there I suppose this should probably be in the exam procrastination thread:D But I noticed how way out of date it is. Tis time we updated with some new stuff!! If Rozie gets a mention surely the likes of cson, ergonomics, bluedolphin etc. should too!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭klong

Good plan Batman. I did the original job, shall I indulge in some buck- passing or indulge in some quality exam procrastination later...?

cooperguy wrote: »
    Was just on the UL boards wiki: http://wiki.boards.ie/wiki/UL dont ask me how I ended up there I suppose this should probably be in the exam procrastination thread:D But I noticed how way out of date it is. Tis time we updated with some new stuff!! If Rozie gets a mention surely the likes of cson, ergonomics, bluedolphin etc. should too!!!
    I've been around for a while. 700+ posts long, in fact. How come I haven't been mentioned in it before?! :mad:
    klong wrote: »
    Good plan Batman. I did the original job, shall I indulge in some buck- passing or indulge in some quality exam procrastination later...?

Yes.

PS The Humanities side is definitely being better represented now... :D

• Advertisement

Inter Disciplinary ftw :p

Inter Disciplinary ftw :p
    Pah you didn't even know you were partially humanities until I reminded you...mid-slagging us off! Phewl! :pac:

Ssssssssshhhh you.

Its a secret shame of mine. :(

So you'd rather be denounced as a business head and be lost in an anonymous oblivion with all the other billions of them?! :pac:

They're both sekrit shamez :(

I shoulda been a woodwork teacher...

They're both sekrit shamez :(

You're just digging holes for yourself mate. Shuddup wudya! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

Oh so now you wanna be a teacher huh?!!
    Knew you were always jealous of me!:cool:

Done!:pac:

Done!:pac:

*pat on the back* and offers cookies :pac:

*pat on the back* and offers cookies :pac:

OOOOOOHHHH cookies! *grabs plate*

Hopefully bd thinks my work on the biki is crap, cos then I won't be enslaved in the An Focal newspapermine :rolleyes::pac:

• Advertisement

OOOOOOHHHH cookies! *grabs plate*

Hopefully bd thinks my work on the biki is crap, cos then I won't be enslaved in the An Focal newspapermine :rolleyes::pac:

No, plenty of potential. ;) And there'll be lots more cookies if you write, too! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭ergonomics

No, plenty of potential. ;) And there'll be lots more cookies if you write, too! :D

Does that mean I get cookies? I'll write anything for cookies!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭cooperguy

If I had known An Focal pay in cookies I would have volunteered a long time ago. Sure im a science student but im sure id be able to knock out a few articles if cookies were involved. Maryland cookies ya?

ergonomics wrote: »
    Does that mean I get cookies? I'll do anything for cookies!

You should probably edit that before the board pervs see it :D

Does that mean I get cookies? I'll do anything for cookies!
    You must write firstly. But I'm sure I could have cookies. Hey, I promised in my manifesto (let's put it to the testo) that I'd create a more social side to writing for An Focalers so maybe we can have Cookie Days (or evenings) after the paper has gone to print or something... Meh.
    cooperguy wrote: »
    If I had known An Focal pay in cookies I would have volunteered a long time ago. Sure im a science student but im sure id be able to knock out a few articles if cookies were involved. Maryland cookies ya?

I'm not picky. No one should be picky about cookies.
    You should probably edit that before the board pervs see it :D

+1

Edited.

I will look forward to many cookies in the future. Otherwise I won't write anything and you won't have a twin anymore.

Edited.

I will look forward to many cookies in the future. Otherwise I won't write anything and you won't have a twin anymore.

So if I don't give you cookies you'll...disappear?! :pac:

Besides, we've discussed this: you need to get your labret pierced!! That's a very defining feature!

I can arrange cookies. Somehow. *scribbles "think up Master Plan for Cookie Invasion" on notebook*

So if I don't give you cookies you'll...disappear?! :pac:

Besides, we've discussed this: you need to get your labret pierced!! That's a very defining feature!

I can arrange cookies. Somehow. *scribbles "think up Master Plan for Cookie Invasion" on notebook*

You sound like that's what you want...Oh my God, that's what you want isn't it?

I can't get my labret pierced or the man will kill me. The man being work. They made me take out my nose ring at the weekend and by lunch it had closed up :mad: So now it's gone and we're even less like twins.

Excuse me while I cry over my lost piercing again.

Edit: If you can't arrange cookies then I'm going to steal the idea for my manifesto! Mwahahahaha

You sound like that's what you want...Oh my God, that's what you want isn't it?

I can't get my labret pierced or the man will kill me. The man being work. They made me take out my nose ring at the weekend and by lunch it had closed up :mad: So now it's gone and we're even less like twins.

Excuse me while I cry over my lost piercing again.

Edit: If you can't arrange cookies then I'm going to steal the idea for my manifesto! Mwahahahaha

What you have no facial piercings left?! I'm so disappointed in you! :(

Wow, campaigning already......who knows, I might have it on mine if I re-run!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D *falls over laughing at the prospect*

• Advertisement

Yup, all gone, except for my tongue. And I lost one from my ear too, which I'd had for years and years.

Oh yeah, I'm gonna start campaigning from the minute I get back...after Christmas. When you see my campaign you'll be too afraid to even think of running again. Oh yeah, I'm that good.

Advertisement