Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Random Ramblings About UL Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭bluedolphin

Fast_Mover wrote: »
    Congrats BD on finishing!:)

wow look atme being able to quote properly.

Ammm anyway,,,
    Yeah

Although I think commiserations are more appropriate. Wtf am I supposed to do forever more?! :eek:

ps im under (id like to point out u is a very hard letter to locate when not sober) the influence of alcoholic substances. Anything I do or say may or may not relate to my real life beliefs.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,467 ✭✭✭✭cson

Kilmurry is dead. :(

I'm gonna miss this place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

cson wrote: »
    Kilmurry is dead. :(
    Obviously, duh!:rolleyes:

Obviously, duh!:rolleyes:

Yore sense of humour leaves a lot to be desired. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭cooperguy

F_M if it any consolation I laughed!!!

• Advertisement

cooperguy wrote: »

Thats yore mickey talking, ya drunk :pac:

cooperguy wrote: »
    Betcha he wasn't the only one..(looks at cson!)

I've never been really sad after an exam, but I was after the last one there. First year is over. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

I've never been really sad after an exam, but I was after the last one there. First year is over. :(

Sad...Thats an emotion rarely felt after the last exam...
    Relief, Joy, Excitement are more like the emotions that spring to mind...

But here young cson, have a cookie ......

Ah yeah, of course like its great to be finished and all that ****e, but I'm gonna miss this place.

For the 3 months I won't be here. :p

• Advertisement

U should have done what I did, and got a job in Limerick for the summer, and then u could still torment the staff of the campus bars, and enjoy all the foreigners who frequent our college during that time :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭zilog_jones

Mossin wrote: »
    and enjoy all the foreigners who frequent our college during that time :D

"Enjoy"!?!?!? :eek:
    I worked cleaning houses in Plassey one summer. It was both the best and worst job at the same time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

Bah, really gonna miss everyone for the summer. Sad to leave but happy to come home though, home cooked food is amazing. Also not worrying about having a stocked fridge is also amazing. So is not having to wash clothes. And having the car again. Woo!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭klong

That's because it gets removed in teacher school :eek:

U should have done what I did, and got a job in Limerick for the summer, and then u could still torment the staff of the campus bars, and enjoy all the foreigners who frequent our college during that time :D

Oooh! Someone else around!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Went into college a little late yesterday and was hoping to pick up a Grad ball ticket - SU was shut though...Have I missed my chance or will SU be open for another while or is there another way to pick up tickets?

Anyone with insights would be appreciated (I'm looking at you bluedolphin :) )

🤪

Sabre0001 wrote: »
    Went into college a little late yesterday and was hoping to pick up a Grad ball ticket - SU was shut though...Have I missed my chance or will SU be open for another while or is there another way to pick up tickets?

Anyone with insights would be appreciated (I'm looking at you bluedolphin :) )

Mmmm I'm hungover so my response may be sparse and not quite answering the question...

Em... Yeah you have to fill out an application form in the SU and pay for the ticket(s) [you can only apply for 2 max.] now. Then you pick them up during graduation week. SU is still open and will be all summer, 9:30 - 5. :) Hope that helps. I've no idea. I'm going back to bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

^^ Thanks for that!

🤪

I just want to rant that Dustin's exclusion from the Eurovision final on Saturday is a disgrace, as is the exclusion of the hot Andorran girl :mad:

Here's a good ironic story to brighten up your days...

I've broken my foot. Have a hairline fracture in my first metatarsel in my right foot. And a cast that would make you think it was my whole leg it's so bloody big.

But here's the ironing.

I got a new car yesterday. Which I can't drive now. For 6 weeks. :pac:

It's new and shiny and pretty and all I can do is look at it. *sigh* :(

hurry up with the cookies, people.

On the upside, I managed to go to the Lodge lock-in last night; all the staff - barstaff, bouncers, floor staff - were laughing at me (a) for the state of me on Monday night and (b) for turning up with a severe hangover and a broken foot. They couldn't slag me too much once they heard my new car story. It's so ironic it's hilarious. :D

So that's my woe-be-me story for the day! :D Any one else?

• Advertisement

That story has made me smile :D

I'm sorry about your foot, have a cookie...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Here's a good ironic story to brighten up your days...

I've broken my foot. Have a hairline fracture in my first metatarsel in my right foot. And a cast that would make you think it was my whole leg it's so bloody big.

But here's the ironing.

I got a new car yesterday. Which I can't drive now. For 6 weeks. :pac:

It's new and shiny and pretty and all I can do is look at it. *sigh* :(

hurry up with the cookies, people.

On the upside, I managed to go to the Lodge lock-in last night; all the staff - barstaff, bouncers, floor staff - were laughing at me (a) for the state of my on Monday night and (b) for turning up with a severe hangover and a broken foot. They couldn't slag me too much once they heard my new car story. It's so ironic it's hilarious. :D

So that's my woe-be-me story for the day! :D Any one else?
    Judging by the thumbnail pic(s) of you, you were flamin'!!

Sorry I missed it now. :pac:

That story has made me smile :D

I'm sorry about your foot, have a cookie...

Yeah you have to smile about it. Because it is funny! :D

kaimera wrote: »
    Judging by the thumbnail pic(s) of you, you were flamin'!!

Sorry I missed it now. :pac:

I wasn't drunk then!! They were taken in Java's - I'd just arrived!! :pac:

I wasn't drunk then!! They were taken in Java's - I'd just arrived!! :pac:
    Jaysus, showin' a lot of cleavage for someone who just arrived ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

Dare I ask how you managed that? I fell over last Thursday night and managed to get away with a hideously swollen ankle so I suppose I'm lucky although it was pretty painful until I started drinking again the next evening.
    Any one else?

Meh woe is me because I can't get this poxy Erlang & SCTP working but I doubt anyone wants to hear about that.

OH MY GOD!!!:eek::eek:
    When on Monday night did you sustain that injury?!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭klong

OH MY GOD!!!:eek::eek:
    When on Monday night did you sustain that injury?!

More to the point...how? Metatarsal is a footballers injury, didn't see much of that on Monday night :pac:

Got stomped on by some girl. As far as I can recall. It's the outermost one; it's only a hairline frac. Ah sure. :D

• Advertisement

Got stomped on by some girl. As far as I can recall. It's the outermost one; it's only a hairline frac. Ah sure. :D
    pics or gtfo!!

Advertisement