Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Random Ramblings About UL Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,467 ✭✭✭✭cson

Ugh, Icon is a skobie hole. That is all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

Rory, I don't suppose you were in teh lodge tonight?! It was either you or your twin there anyway! Ughhhh, gota get up in the morning and start an essay! Joy! Switch places anyone?! Ah come on lads..college full of girls, who could resist such an offer! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

Fast_Mover wrote: »
    Rory, I don't suppose you were in teh lodge tonight?! It was either you or your twin there anyway! Ughhhh, gota get up in the morning and start an essay! Joy! Switch places anyone?! Ah come on lads..college full of girls, who could resist such an offer! :D

A Rory twin??!!! :eek::eek::eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

/me awaits Captain Obvious cson to swoop in with some hail mary comment about animals and global warming :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

No I was sitting in my apartment in Dublin last night. I haven't been in Limerick in a while but I'll be making a return visit soonish.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

Was a twin so then...interesting stuff!
    Thank god I didn't go up to him!!:o

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

Mossin wrote: »
    A Rory twin??!!! :eek::eek::eek:

Proof that there is no god. What beast hath he lay upon us! :pac:

Was a twin so then...interesting stuff!
    Thank god I didn't go up to him!!:o

Indeed that could have been an embarrassing situation alright.
    Peteee wrote: »
    Proof that there is no god. What beast hath he lay upon us! :pac:

You'll pay for that comment on Sunday evening when I get back.

kaimera wrote: »
    /me awaits Captain Obvious cson to swoop in with some hail mary comment about animals and global warming :rolleyes:

Je ne comprends pas Senor kaimera...

Firstie Ball next week! Woo! :pac:

Another chance to dust off the suit. I like suits. They make me feel important. Yes, I do have self esteem issues. :(

I would ask if any of you are coming, but yiz are all ould :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭bluedolphin

cson wrote: »
    Je ne comprends pas Senor kaimera...

Firstie Ball next week! Woo! :pac:

Another chance to dust off the suit. I like suits. They make me feel important. Yes, I do have self esteem issues. :(

I would ask if any of you are coming, but yiz are all ould :p

I'm going....as Ents Crew medic. :)

Come entertain me...although the first year ball is usually messy..silly firsties! :p

• Advertisement

Entertain you?! You're supposed to be entertaining me entswoman :cool:

I'm expecting strippers and a chocolate fountain for my €40. At the very least.

chocolate-fountain.jpg

Now do you expect said strippers to jump out of the fountain?

A word of warning; dont get bulimic strippers...the cake jumps out of them :/ It is not attractive.

oh and btw Reverend cson, way to quote me out of context in your sig :(

The disadvantage of browsing with sigs/avatars turned off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 215 ✭✭Nutty

I live there, and I blame 2 slow punctures and a battered exhaust on that pothole. Its been there for too long, but they're probably afraid to do anything with it since there is construction going on right beside it.
    im living in courtyard and complained to the village manager thinkin she might complain on the 60 odd households 200 student or so that they house and she goes oh ring the council..

chocolate-fountain.jpg

Now do you expect said strippers to jump out of the fountain?

A word of warning; dont get bulimic strippers...the cake jumps out of them :/ It is not attractive.

Hmm possibly, the ability to lick aforementioned chocolate off of said strippers would need to be availible too.
    oh and btw Reverend cson, way to quote me out of context in your sig :(

The disadvantage of browsing with sigs/avatars turned off.

The Very Reverend cson only speaketh what was saideth at a certain function.

He does do's, functions, weddings and wakes by the way ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 215 ✭✭Nutty

its gone.. the dreaded crator has been filled in this morning.. so maybe now our cars wont fall apart from it

I'm going....as Ents Crew medic. :)

Come entertain me...although the first year ball is usually messy..silly firsties! :p

I think I succeeded in entertaining you :o

I won't lie to ye lads, cson didn't particularly cover himself in glory Thursday night. I must go back the South Court some day ths week to collect my dignity. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Ginger

Its been a long time since I was on Ents.. man them were the days.. :D

I think I succeeded in entertaining you :o

I won't lie to ye lads, cson didn't particularly cover himself in glory Thursday night. I must go back the South Court some day ths week to collect my dignity. :(

What did you do? I think we all deserve to hear a drunken story from someone other than my good self.

rmacm wrote: »
    What did you do? I think we all deserve to hear a drunken story from someone other than my good self.

We have a rule in our house that goes "If you can't lift her, don't shift her"

I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have been able to lift her :(

• Advertisement

We have a rule in our house that goes "If you can't lift her, don't shift her"

I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have been able to lift her :(

Hmmm well as I've said in some other thread recently we've all had our indiscretions (some larger than others).

I think your rule might break down if you happen to be strong enough to lift the more Jabbaesque examples of womanhood out there.

I met a boardsie last night in the Stables.
    Quite random at that too!!
    I was just chatting away to 2 lovely girls, only to discover that one of them often posts on here....who it was will remain a mystery for now :p

ergonomics per chance?

Nope .... guess again

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

Pics or it didn't happen.

C'mon Dave, you really expect us to believe you were talking to 2 lovely girlies.

If you said it I wouldnt believe it, but this is me!! :p;)

I dont carry a camera / use my phone to take pics of each chick I'm talking to. We shall wait and see if she comes on here and replies.....

fingers crossed she does reply, or I'm gonna look stupid

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭ergonomics

rmacm wrote: »
    ergonomics per chance?

I don't think anyone on here knows my true identity. I'm like a superhero. But thanks for knowing that I am in fact female.

A female superhero :eek:

Now I kinda wish it was you I met.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭ergonomics

Yep, I'm just like Superman (only female). A mild mannered journalist by day and a World saving superhero by night.

There's a hint in there somewhere...

• Advertisement

I'm not the best at getting hints........
    thinks about missed chance saturday night:o

Advertisement