Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Random Ramblings About UL Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

cson wrote: »
    Not so nice when the boot is on the other foot, is it? :p
    Why whatever do you mean Emmet? :confused:

Why would you want pics of other people dating? Hmmm...

What false promises!!! I think Fast_Mover is categorically not promising anything!

#1: its not of them dating, it's of them on a date. Proof it happend ya know?
    Mossin wrote: »
    Its been a long week in work, and I need something other than www.match.com to find a date :p

Also, it makes a change from you being the one doing all the flirting on here doesnt it!!

As for pics...you just have to take my word for it :cool:

Guess I will have to take yore word. You have my email I suppose that will suffice.

and ftr, I was in no way shape or form e.flirting. I'm naturally debonaire as I have been told ergo I can't help it :pac:
    ROFL! :D

Hush you. Last time I let you lead me in the rear entrance in college...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,467 ✭✭✭✭cson

Debonaire :)

rofflecopter

Debonaire :)

rofflecopter
    It's true.

scoff on your scone all you want youngling but I had two friends tell me the same thing in the one night!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

kaimera wrote: »
    scoff on your scone all you want youngling but I had two friends tell me the same thing in the one night!

We just said that cos we thought debonair sounded cool.

And also, Fiona is the best bar staff in UL, those in the know can commence reminiscing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

Peteee wrote: »

And also, Fiona is the best bar staff in UL, those in the know can commence reminiscing.

Fiona....I dont remember the Scholars, but wasnt she the one the worked in Groody for a while?? Always put a shamrock on your pint?

Best looking by far :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

Mossin wrote: »
    Fiona....I dont remember the Scholars, but wasnt she the one the worked in Groody for a while?? Always put a shamrock on your pint?

Yes that was her.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭The Don

It's true.

Speak for yourself Pete, I was taking the piss out of him and the original recipient of that slag.

Also Kai, you wouldn't look strange hanging off the back of a bin lorry. ;):p

How could anyone forget Fiona.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭aoife2k

You wouldn't find me in the stables cuz it's not my kind of establishment....I was in Java's last night tho, on the rare occasion it happenes. I usually drink in town.

I feel left out that all you guys know eachother and I'm here....not knowing anyone :(:( (hee hee)

• Advertisement

The Don wrote: »
    Also Kai, you wouldn't look strange hanging off the back of a bin lorry. ;):p

Strange that, you looked in a mirror lately? :pac:
    aoife2k wrote: »
    You wouldn't find me in the stables cuz it's not my kind of establishment....I was in Java's last night tho, on the rare occasion it happenes. I usually drink in town.

I feel left out that all you guys know eachother and I'm here....not knowing anyone :(:( (hee hee)

aww, ya shouldnt feel left out. We're all friends here! Seriously, you should meet a few of them. Be a bit of craic.

aww, ya shouldnt feel left out. We're all friends here! Seriously, you should meet a few of them. Be a bit of craic.

Although you'd prolly be better off not meeting some of them :p

Including me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭The Don

Ooh, shiny things.

The Don wrote: »
    Speak for yourself Pete, I was taking the piss out of him and the original recipient of that slag.

thepoint.jpg

You know those countless minutes of our lives we've spent waiting for him to get his **** together so we can go to the pub.....that's probably what he's doing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

Hmmm..Whos' Brian? Should we know him? Is it Ninty9er?! Speaking of, did I meet Ninty9er before in Nancys with ye actually? Or who was the guy with mad longish curley hair?
    And where Sceptre these days lads?! Hvnt seen him since I bumped into him in O'Mahoneys Bookshop browsing the sex and sexuality section yonks ago!

Fast_Mover wrote: »
    Or who was the guy with mad longish curley hair?

This is Brian. Well, either brian or Jesus.
    And where Sceptre these days lads?! Hvnt seen him since I bumped into him in O'Mahoneys Bookshop browsing the sex and sexuality section yonks ago!

I assume hes toiling away in the SU

This is Brian. Well, either brian or Jesus.

He cut his hair I see. Much better.

Theres an S&S section in O'Mahonys?! :eek:

Trust a Mary Dry student to know about it anyway :p

Did I say i was the one browsing it?! No...

/may have exaggerated which section Sceptre was browsing!

I think the image you see is more due to Rory's over zealous use of the cutting tool in Photoshop, then any movement on Brians part to crimp his hair down to a more... manly length.

• Advertisement

Hmmm..Whos' Brian? Should we know him? Is it Ninty9er?! Speaking of, did I meet Ninty9er before in Nancys with ye actually? Or who was the guy with mad longish curley hair?

Brian is the person in the picture. No it isn't ninty9er and if I were ninty9er I'd be rather worried at that suggestion. If it was a tall person with hair like Jesus then it was more than likely Brian.

No he didn't cut his hair.....that picture is the result of some bad photoshoppage on my part.

rmacm wrote: »
    Brian is the person in the picture. No it isn't ninty9er.
    Opps..Apologies Ninty9r!
    and if I were ninty9er I'd be rather worried at that suggestion.
    Im sure Brian would really appreciate that comment!:D
    If it was a tall person with hair like Jesus then it was more than likely Brian..
    ..Tall..hair like jesus..yup meets the description!

No he didn't cut his hair
    Well he should..go tell him!

Well he should..go tell him!

It's unlikely that he will and he's not here at the moment.

I think I may have out done myself with the picture above though :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭aoife2k

I don't as much now... I've found out me and another boardsie in here are....NEIGHBOURS! lol:D

Ah they're not that bad!

That said..I will not be held responsible for saying that as they could have changed for the worst since last time I met them all..:D

You haven't met me yet. :eek:

God knows whose the pleasure will be...:pac:

You haven't met me yet. :eek:

God knows whose the pleasure will be...:pac:
    the camel I'd imagine.

We're all grand IRL bar cson; he's as weird as his online persona.

Says the man in Iran :p

Says the man in Iran :p
    I'm like the man from del monte* :pac:

*by Del Monte I meant Tehran

and ftr, there are no camels in Tehran.

• Advertisement

Camel jockey? Or Camel ciggies?

"Respect to the man in the ice cream van" was a lyric from a scooter song in trooms last night. What the hell was he on when he wrote that?

What has this got to do with UL? Well we have an ice cream van that makes regular sojourns around Kilmurry. At 9pm. You wouldn't see the cunt if it was sunny. :mad:

Advertisement