Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Text Time stamp prob and Phone Car Kit issue :( Nokia 6300

• 30-09-2007 11:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭

If this needs to be moved to Motors.. fair enuff.

I have a Nokia 6300 on Meteor.. that I've just gotten back after repair ( mic wasn't working) and the the phone software was reset.

My MMC has locked.. but they are replacing that ..

However my text messages are always showing a different time stamp and are an hour out... an hour earlier.. anyone know why this might be?

Also my car kit.. standard Nokia kit.. no bluetooth.. no longer "supports this accessory"

any ideas for what I can do?

J

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,212 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

By any chance are you on o2? I dont think they bothered to change the SMSC time for DST...

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭manti452

jmccrohan wrote:
    By any chance are you on o2? I dont think they bothered to change the SMSC time for DST...
    nope as my post said ... Meteor :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

dont know much about that phone but if there is an "automatic update of time&date" in settings try switchin it to on and then go into wap portal which should correct the time if it is set wrong

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,212 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

manti452 wrote:
    nope as my post said ... Meteor :(

My bad :o

Advertisement