Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enemy Territory: Quake Wars Irish Team

Options
  • 30-09-2007 1:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭

Hi there everyone, I purchased ET: Quake Wars yesterday and I was wondering if anyone else has purchased it and is playing regularly? I only get to play with a group on the weekend with my old roommates from the U.S but with the time differences it doesn't get to happen too often. I really enjoy playing with a team so maybe we could start and irish team? I am from Massachusetts so the statement sounds a bit funny but I am just looking for a group of people to play together with? beat down some people every now and then. I used to play battlefield 2142 but prefer the objective based mechanics of ET: Quake Wars. So PM me or just reply to this thread if you are looking for a team mate or to start a group

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭TheHairyFairy

There are 2/3 clans playing this at the moment. Pick from www.priestsofpain.com and www.theirishguard.com. There are others, I'm sure they will post their details. If you have teamspeak then feel free to join our TS tonight, find it on the left side of the PoP front page, our IRC is #pop.ie.

Also most of the ETQW posts are living in the Quake section of games on boards.ie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭crianp

Thanks for the info, will have a look

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Be on the tig server later on for some "WTF is going on!" gaming.

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭crianp

What is the tig server?

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

crianp wrote:
    What is the tig server?
    Click "Direct Connect" and type in: 89.234.64.91:27733

• Advertisement
Advertisement