Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Check this place out!!

Options
  • 30-09-2007 1:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭

Was just informed about this place:
    http://www.radionics.ie

It is fan heaven!! And great thing is it's based in Dublin!!

The link to the fan section was to long so just go to the homepage above ^, go to the Electrical section (red) and click 'fans and enclosures'.

Pages and pages of excellent fans! Papst, Sunon, Orion, Panaflo, all these I thought were not available in Ireland!! Prices arent bad either.

I'm going there soon to get myself a nice 100CFM fan for my Tuniq!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Radionics been round 4 years, used them 2 order components when i was in college 14yrs ago :eek:

Check out the dba level of whatever fan you order or ya'll end up wit a rig as noisy as a jumbo jet

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Hendrix89

It's just wonderful that theyre in Dublin though! No online ordering!

And I don't care about noise! I'll probably grab the highest CFM fan they have!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

highest cfm does not always mean lower temps, its to do with air pressure too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 DeletedPencil

If I remember correctly, the IC I ordered from them many years ago was the LM324N (was for a small project).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭proteus

They can also be insanely expensive for even the most simple things.... but if its not your money and they deliver...:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement