Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Jingle Bells Run

• 30-09-2007 2:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Has anyone taken part in this before? Its on the 2nd Dec this year. It should be good fun...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭Slogger Jogger

A few K with everyone dressed up Santa-like.. Sounds great. I've never ran itmyself but now that you mention it this might be the year.

• Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭stmochtas

I ran it last year. It was great fun but the weather was awful. There was a real bad wind and it rained. Hoping for a nicer day this year so that I can get a better time. Nice steep climb at the end too.

Everyone is given little bells to pin to there tops so the whole race jingles as it goes along. There were a few in fancy dress and plenty of santa hats.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 54 ✭✭Wheelworx

I think we got free coffee mugs at this last year too, t'was a cold day though

• Registered Users Posts: 28 niamhus24

I know the entry has been opened... if anyone is interested you can enter here www.donoreharriers.com/home_nav_9.html

Advertisement