Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

clubs and socs...

Options
  • 30-09-2007 3:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭

besides a few posters i didn't really see anything(cathal brugha street).was it in the students union place.i never heard anybody talking about them last week either.anyway, can i still join any or is it just "too bad" for me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

LINKY.V.18 wrote:
    besides a few posters i didn't really see anything(cathal brugha street).was it in the students union place.i never heard anybody talking about them last week either.anyway, can i still join any or is it just "too bad" for me.

clubs & socs week thing is really just an advertising method to get people in at the start of the year. if you get in touch with the right people you'll be fine. they usually take people in throughout the year in all socs. most of them have some sort of website.

Advertisement