Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Real Madrid / Barcelona Games

• 30-09-2007 4:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,677 ✭✭✭

Just wanna know guys has anyone ever been to a Real Madrid or Barcelona home game and how hard is it to get tickets for matches?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Mate of mine was over in Barcelona last week and got tickets quite easily to the Lyon champions league game. Unless its a major game I wouldn't think it is too difficult.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 528 ✭✭✭telecaster

If you do a google you'll find plenty of agencies selling tickets. These are generally massively overpriced.

I paid Eur300 for a ticket to one of these agencies for the Real Madrid visit to the Camp Nou.

Worth every cent as a once off in my opinion.

The lesser games you'll pick up tickets handy while you're there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,198 ✭✭✭kensutz

Any game except the derbies and you're guaranteed a ticket. We got Real Madrid vs Valencia tickets on the day of the game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,677 ✭✭✭Chong

Kensutz, did you get the tickets at the stadium or off touts?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,198 ✭✭✭kensutz

We got them at the ground. The touts will be lined up waiting for you in the queue for the ticket office and offer you tickets and the closer you get to the box office the cheaper they get. We decided to ignore them and got them cheaper at the box office. I'll be going over again during the season and will be doing exactly the same thing, get them on the day and enjoy the match :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,677 ✭✭✭Chong

Cool cause I am thinking of heading to see Madrid versus Valladolid.

Thanks for the advice lads.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

You can get msot of them on the day, you can also just ask your hotel and they should be able to get them.

Advertisement