Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

what ya think

• 30-09-2007 5:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭

hi folks

past few years ive been sleeping really deep and I wake up feeling awfull my eyes are blood shot i literatly look like im hung over. I very rarely drink I used to smoke weed no hash and very rarely at that.

I just wake up feeling awfull...

I do have my windows open etc...

any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

What liquids do you have a habit of drinking? Sounds like you're just dehydrated. Make sure to drink lots of water. Water, not something with water in it like Ribena or Orange juice. Drink lots of water during the day and bring a glass to bed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭Spoony2

hey thanks for the reply.

I tried drinking a pint of water before bed and it worked a treat :D no feelign like crap but i woke up just morning socked with sweat.... But i guess that explains why im dehighdrated everymorning....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

That was easy :)

Drenched in sweat or scratchy red eyes...tough choice.

Zillah wrote:
    That was easy :)

Drenched in sweat or scratchy red eyes...tough choice.

I think im just a hot sleeper :D

thanks

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,424 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Are you fit? Strenuous daily exercise along with a sensible diet does wonders for sleeping at night.

• Advertisement

Are you fit? Strenuous daily exercise along with a sensible diet does wonders for sleeping at night.

Useually im snowbaording every day if im liveng the way i wanna live but thats not allways feesable...

so no im not exceriseing properly all the time, you make a good pont as for my diest It tends to be more proteen then carbs, fish, all sorts of food...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭mormank

Zillah wrote: »
    What liquids do you have a habit of drinking? Sounds like you're just dehydrated. Make sure to drink lots of water. Water, not something with water in it like Ribena or Orange juice. Drink lots of water during the day and bring a glass to bed.

whats wrong with ribena?? its basically just water with a bit of flavour...

Advertisement