Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Importing equipment from China

Options
  • 30-09-2007 6:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,460 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I want to import about 5k's worth of electronic equipment from China. How do I go about finding a supplier for such things?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 985 ✭✭✭spadder

There are plenty of portals for distributing Chinese products, I don’t know what equipment your looking at, my advice is to ask for samples first as quality can vary. If they are not willing to sell you a sample ask can you see models in the UK or Europe before committing yourself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 Skybird

Hi,
    I want to import about 5k's worth of electronic equipment from China. How do I go about finding a supplier for such things?

Thanks.

If you have no suppliers yet, how can you determine its 5k's worth ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

Skybird wrote:
    If you have no suppliers yet, how can you determine its 5k's worth ?
    Thats a good question, Also the guy will get screwed if he doesnt even know who to buy from :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 RedLemon

Hi,

Thanks.
    As a chinese national myself, I might be able to help. let me know what you need, probably I will check it online for you, it's free :-)

Advertisement