Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accomadation near UCC

Options
  • 30-09-2007 8:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭

Hi im looking for accomadation in Cork some where near the college road (UCC). Im not a student in college i am getting an apprenticeship and i am not aloud into student accomadation. My friends and my sister are living near College Road and it would be handy to live near them. Anyway if any one knows of any Non Student Accomadation around the UCC please reply to this. Sound!!:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭blow69

There is a UCC acomadations off ice on college road across from UCC.Dont worry you dont need to be from UCC or any othere college to get a list of places availble to rent in the vicinity

It has a red door and a big winding wheelchair ramp leading up to it.Just ask someone for directions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭MikeTyson

ha gas man ;). ill ring ucc and see if they know any places in the vicinity thanks

Advertisement