Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Req: Cheapest landline calls

• 30-09-2007 8:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭

I was using voipstunt up to now to ring landlines around ireland. I found the service very good up until about two months ago, when it would take ages for the other person to hear what you were saying, very long time delay. So I was wondering if anyone could recommend a better service than that. The price was fantastic for it and waqs definetly well worth it.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭old boy

talk talk i think its 12 euro per month and talk to land lines as long as you like, well they do not charge me for calls to landlines.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

there are tonnes of other VOIP providers out there, all with similar prices. A quick Google search will reveal many of them. Regarding the problems you were having, it could very well have been a connection issue and not a problem with the VOIP!

Advertisement