Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

o2 BB, Can I tell how much MB I've used

Options
  • 30-09-2007 9:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 815 ✭✭✭

Im an o2 BB customer. Been trying to determine how much of my monthly cap I've used. Their connection software is no use to me ‘cos I switch and swap the modem between different pc's and anyway - I am now using a new router which I plug the huawei 220 into.

So, I can go to the o2 website and look at my usage as part of my account details. Here I get an itemized list showing each data call and the MB or KB used. But there is no total anywhere.

I rang o2 support tonight and put this to them. The girl on the phone says there is no way of knowing my total without contacting them via the support line. I believe that if I was an o2 voice customer, I could dial *111# but I'm not an o2 voice customer, I use Vodafone for voice. I use o2 for BB only.

Any suggestions anyone?
    am I missing something real simple? or can the world actually be this unbelievable.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 815 ✭✭✭KStaford

I have now emailed o2 support 5 times and each time they respond by telling me I can find this out by viewing my account info on the website. Only problem is - I cannot, total usage figure does not exist.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,456 ✭✭✭corkie

if you have registered your account and have a password to login!
    You should be able to get the following! (Sometimes the link is not always there!)

o2screen.thumbnail.jpg
    Click on the above to see full size image
    Regards,
    John

• Closed Accounts Posts: 815 ✭✭✭KStaford

corkie

I do have an account registered but I cannot see the same info as you. see attached

Advertisement