Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kona Stuff and Terry Dolan for sale

Options
  • 01-10-2007 12:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

My two pride and joys are going up for sale, i just haven't got the time anymore to use them so rather than leave them lying i have decided to part ways and find them a new home. They have been well looked after its a shame i have to let them go as i have put alot of time and money in both. If anyone is interested send me a pm for further info.
    Terry Dolan 56cm, full ultegra groupset, look keo carbon pedals, 06 Mavic ksyrium sls, carbon fork, itm carbon and millenium bars stem and seatpost, new hutchinson team series tyres, toupe team saddle, 8.3kg. €1200
    http://20iickk.jpg
    Kona Stuff 17" hardcore hardtail, brand new Marzocchi All Mountain Sl 150mm travel fully adjustable setting, Mavic X317 disc wheels, hope mono m4 disc brakes with braided hoses and a 200mm floating rotor on the front, easton ea70 bars and stem, raceface dh seatpost, raceface lock on grips, hope anodised parts skewers seat clamp etc.Shimano alivio gears which i never upgraded because they work excellent. €1200
    http://2vj69sw.jpg
    If you want any further information please dont hesitate to ask by either submitting a post or sending me a pm

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,833 ✭✭✭niceonetom

That Dolan is a peach. if i weren't broke i'd be very seriously tempted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 sprinter

niceonetom wrote:
    That Dolan is a peach. if i weren't broke i'd be very seriously tempted.
    The Dolan looks fantastic, it rides beautifully too, i hate having to let it go but sure thats life.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭Sniipe

ur letting both bikes go. such a shame. Both are very nice. good luck with the sales. I know what its like to have a sweet machine and not use it, but I'm stubborn and won't sell !

Sniipe wrote:
    ur letting both bikes go. such a shame. Both are very nice. good luck with the sales. I know what its like to have a sweet machine and not use it, but I'm stubborn and won't sell !
    I wish had the same mentality, you lose so much money on what you spent making them into the bikes they are when you go to sell them, it makes it even harder to part with them.

Just trying to keep this fresh before the ads hit the buy and sell whenever that is, they never seem to tell you when they will be featured.
    If anyone is interested in either of the bikes and requires additional information dont hesitate to post here or send me a pm.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭E@gle.

are you interested in selling just the wheels from the terry dolan?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 irishrower86

Do you still have the Kona for sale? I'm very interested...out of interest what height are you?just to see if the bike would fit.

E@gle. wrote:
    are you interested in selling just the wheels from the terry dolan?
    Unfortuantely i wouldnt sell the wheels seperately, i think it will hopefully be easier to sell the bike with sl's on it, they really look great on it. My apologies.

Do you still have the Kona for sale? I'm very interested...out of interest what height are you?just to see if the bike would fit.
    I still have it brother, im still waiting for my ad to be published in the buy and sell. I am 6ft 1, the reason i bought a smaller 17" frame is so i have extra standover height, i like small frames, plus its alot easier to move around on the bike and put it where you want it. I raise the seat height if im just cycling the bike normally. The bike is a real hardcore hardtail the frame is the legendary clump frame which is literally bomb proof, its a very good all rounder i must admit thanks to the frame size. The frame is small/medium, i have a stumpjumper cross country bike which is a 21 inch frame but i think the stumpy is far to big and hard to ride, the Kona 17" is my weapon of choice for any terrain its so much more comfortable and easier to ride due to its smaller size. What height are you? the frame will fit a good range of heights thats for sure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 irishrower86

yeah I'm also around the 6' 1'' mark...I'm very interested in the bike, however I won't have the funds together for a week or so, is there a posibility you could hold it for me?

• Advertisement

yeah I'm also around the 6' 1'' mark...I'm very interested in the bike, however I won't have the funds together for a week or so, is there a posibility you could hold it for me?
    It will fit nicely so, if you're keen i will have no problem holding it for you, i would rather sell it to someone on the boards than through the buy and sell. If you do go for the bike you wont be disapointed it really is excellent, the marzocchi just sucks up the terrain and the hope brakes are incredible, i have had other hydraulic brakes but none of them compare to the hopes they just have such a positive feel.

Terry Dolan sold thanks for the buy ciaran, just the kona stuff left so hopefully with a bit of luck it will find a good home.

Advertisement