Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Star Wars The Force Unleashed

• 01-10-2007 1:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭

I must say i cannot wait for this game to come out! i have bought an xbox 360 and everything :D

For anyone not upto speed have a look here

www.lucasarts.com/games/theforceunleashed

The story of the game is you are Darth Vaders secret apprentice and he has showed you how to use the force to the absolute max hense the game title! It is set between episodes 3 and 4 and according to the writers fills in alot of blanks so i cant wait to get playing!

On the website there are video documentories and trailers! give them a look straight away and you will fall in love

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

ill be playing it on the pc, been looking forward to this for a long long time. Should be very good, it wont be any KOTOR but lets hope for kotor 3 once mass effect is out

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,870 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Xleague had a star wars special on last night... This game looks very good. Some of the force effects looked awesome.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭topher182

User45701 wrote:
    ill be playing it on the pc, been looking forward to this for a long long time. Should be very good, it wont be any KOTOR but lets hope for kotor 3 once mass effect is out

I love KOTOR!!!!! they are amazing games! is there any talk on the next one??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

No talk, the big game by the same team is called Mass effect and i heard they want to wait till after that is out before they begin the kotor 3 media blitz because knowing about kotor 3 might effect mass effect sales.

With mass effect out in november id say we would see kotor3 release by christmass next year

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭topher182

aww god your not serious! thats ages away! :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭kaiser sauze

I'm still playing Battlefront II on my 360. I can't wait for a fresh Star Wars ass-kicking game.

Advertisement