Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Citreon H7 Lamp Clips

Options
  • 01-10-2007 9:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

:o HI,
    anyone know is it possible to get hold of the retainer clip for a H7 bulb for a Citreon C5. Garages telling me it's not a separate part and therefore wud have to buy a whole headlamp unit!!!!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭skyhighflyer

They're a fairly standard part AFAIK - my old Citroen had basically the same mechanism as my SAAB - all it is is a spindly bit of wire designed to retain the light. If the garage won't get you one try a motorfactors or if they don't have them drop in at any scrappers and pull one off the first Citroen you see with a broken headlight :) Either that or you could try to rig one up yourself with a bit of wire and a pliers.

Advertisement