Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

We have a powerful ally.

• 01-10-2007 9:35am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭

Gentlemen, I give you DeVore.

The guy can do no wrong.:D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

DeVore for mod of BG+RH.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,949 ✭✭✭trout

"Vegetables are what food eats" ... such wisdom :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

I do believe the phrase "vegetables are what food eats" should be put into the BGRH banner

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,109 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

We should get him on the trike team. Any one fúcks with us. BAM sitebanned. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

it would be like having a tank in a fist fight. overkill :D but who gives a smeg?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,109 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

The Bollox wrote:
    it would be like having a tank in a fist fight. overkill :D but who gives a smeg?

Nah overkill would be banning their IP. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Exactly. He would be a very powerful force to have on side. Just think of how far our conquest to take over boards would go??!!!

DarkJager wrote:
    Just think of how far our conquest to take over boards would go??!!!

Well if we had one of the people who set it and runs it up on our sides then wouldn't we have taken it over all ready?

Hmmm..us and one of the creators vs 74992 other members (*only an estimate, may not be actual figure ;))... Sounds like some good odds!!!

Yeah but DeV could just ban anyone who opposes us.

• Advertisement

Just a thought...how cool does BGRH.ie sound??? :D

DarkJager wrote:

It would be a lot quicker to type than boards.ie.

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47,343 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I like it!

DarkJager wrote:
    Sounds good to me. Less typing is always a good thing.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I'm like one of those massively powerful aliens in Star Trek who COULD fix everything but for the sake of the episodes storyline make up some bull about not interfering in the fates of humanity.

I am however, working very hard on a beer gut.

DeV.

DeVore wrote:
    I'm like one of those massively powerful aliens in Star Trek who COULD fix everything but for the sake of the episodes storyline make up some bull about not interfering in the fates of humanity.

DeV.

Well feel free to join us in the bar sometime DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 669 ✭✭✭pid()

trout wrote:
    "Vegetables are what food eats" ... such wisdom :D

That is an excellent idea. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

DarkJager wrote:
    Hmmm..us and one of the creators vs 74992 other members (*only an estimate, may not be actual figure ;))... Sounds like some good odds!!!

Meh. Didn't ecksor ban the whole of Cork at one stage?
    DeVore wrote:

DeV.
    The force is strong in this one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

DarkJager wrote:
    Exactly. He would be a very powerful force to have on side. Just think of how far our conquest to take over boards would go??!!!

dj is a man of wise words, take heed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

smashey wrote:
    Meh. Didn't ecksor ban the whole of Cork at one stage?

The force is strong in this one.

ROFL! :D At both!

• Advertisement
Advertisement