Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Upcoming Road Races?

• 01-10-2007 10:56am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I've been searching around for any road races in October? I know of the Rathfarnham 5K next weekend but is there any others this month?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,031 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Well there's the Dublin Marathon ;)

There's also a BHAA race on the 20th (4 miles for men, 2 miles for women):

http://homepage.eircom.net/~bhaa/Fixtures2007.pdf

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭Stupid_Private

Cheers, the marathon is pencilled in alright. I just want to get one last short race in beforehand.
    My hunt has continued and I've noticed a 5 miler in the Phoenix Park on the 13th October which could fit in nicely.
    http://www.funrun.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭Clum

I think there's a half marathon in Tarmonbarry (Roscommon) this Sunday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 BHAA Infoman

Just to clarify about the BHAA race on Saturday 20 October 2007 - it is the first race of the BHAA cross-country series of races. This race will be held at Castleknock College.

These cross-country races will continue at various locations until March of 2008. There will be some road races too along the way.

To be added to the mailing list for our regular email newsletter, just send an email to bhaanews@eircom.net.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 426 ✭✭DaveH

check out www.rahenyshamrock.com and click the fixtures in the left hand panel.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13 maikrohsoft

Hi All,
    there is also the Galwaybay 10 this Saturday... it is a charity run and all entry fee's will go to cancer care west... www.galwaybay10.com
    very scenic route and a great cause...

Advertisement