Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unison.ie - major problems

Options
  • 01-10-2007 10:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭

Does anybody else use unison.ie as email provider? I have been with them for a couple of years now and over the past month or so the service has massively detiorated. I know this because I have a couple of daily digest subscriptions that have started going missing. It is now happening every three or four days and I get a range of different excuses. Sometimes there is no mail in my inbox and sometimes afer I phone and report it they mail suddenly appears.

The service is managed by Internet Irelad but they seem less than interested in helping. Today I was advised to just take my accounts elsewhere :mad:

Does anybody know who I can contact at unison to tell them that they are not getting any sort of reasonable from internet Ireland?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭Yellow Dog

Hi joeirish,

Yes I have been having the same problems as you.

I still use Unison for my email as they were my first experience of the internet way back when.

I have just received my first email for two days this morning at 9:30am. This was the first since Saturday morning at 10:30am. This also happened to me one weekend earlier in the year.

Trying to find any contact information for Unison is not easy.

I guess someone returned after the weekend and discovered there was a problem and sorted it.

I no longer provide my Unison email address, but trying to alter all the times I did is a pain.

Edit:
    Getting Emails now I should have got yesterday and in no particular order (in reverse if anything).
    Showing current times, but getting dispatch email before order received!

• Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭Yellow Dog

Unison Email down again.

Another weekend without Unison Emails ahead.

Have not received any Unison Emails since Friday afternoon.

And as it's a Bank Holiday weekend, looks like this will not be sorted till Tuesday.

Advertisement